This site is delivered by St Andrews Country Lodges.
We are committed to protecting all users’ privacy. We will only use information collected lawfully in accordance with current legislation. This includes information submitted voluntarily by users through a form or gathered automatically as you visit this site.
IMPORTANT: DO NOT SUBMIT ANY SENSITIVE OR PRIVATE INFORMATION through this site except through acknowledged secure areas. We accept NO RESPONSIBILITY WHATSOEVER for data submitted through insecure areas of this website.
Data Controller: St Andrews Country Lodges
The Data Protection Officer, St Andrews Country Lodges, Cuplahills Farm, Balmullo, St Andrews, KY16 0AL.
When contacting us, please provide your full name, email address and full postal address.
Providing data about other people: by giving us information about another person you are confirming that you have sought and they have given you their consent to provide the information to us.
Communicating with you: it is very important to us that we provide a service that meets your expectations. This section explains the information we collect and how we use your data to communicate with you. By submitting your contact details, we may contact you or send you promotion & marketing materials from time to time. We will give you the opportunity to refuse any marketing email from us in the future by unsubscribing from our database.
- Submitted Information
- Accessing your data: You can request the data we hold on you at any time by contacting the Data Controller as detailed above.
- Are essential in order to enable you to move around the site and use its features. Without them, some services (i.e. shopping baskets, electronic payment, etc.) can’t be provided.
- Collect information about how visitors use a site, i.e. which pages are viewed most often, etc. These cookies do not collect information that identifies a visitor: all information is anonymous. This feature is only used to improve the site’s functionality.
- Permit the website to remember choices you have made; this might include your user name, your specified language or your region) and they provide enhanced, more personal features to enhance the user experience. These cookies can also be used to remember changes made: fonts, font size and other parts of site pages that you can customise. They may also be used to provide services you have requested – such as video streaming or comments made on the Blog. The information collected might be anonymised and they can’t track your browsing activity on other sites.
- Improve the overall user experience and enable some of the functionality provided by this site.
- PLEASE BE AWARE that some cookies are placed by third party service providers (i.e. social media like/follow buttons) who perform some of the functions listed. Some of these services may track your behaviour on other websites over which we have no control.
- Analytical Data: This website also uses Google Analytics to allow us to monitor how users use our website. As part of this activity, if you have a Google account and have allowed Google to associate your web and app browsing history so that you may receive personalised ads then Google may collect a Google identifier which allows them to identify your Google account when you are using this website. If you require further information or wish to opt out of Google Analytics Remarketing and Advertising Reporting Features then please visit??Google’s currently available opt-outs.